- Install and configure reliable, battle-tested security plugins on your site
- Log into your site daily
- Check for the latest updates relevant to your WordPress site, including all your plugins and themes
- Update your WordPress site, its plugins and themes if there are new releases
- Perform other cleanup routines such as optimize your database, clear out comments which have been identified as spam
- Back up your site monthly; or more often for an additional fee
- Send you a monthly report of everything we’ve checked and everything we’ve done
- Our curated monthly report includes big news in information security, covering topics like password security tips, interesting infosec that may affect you, best practices to manage your personal and business information.
All for just $11.99/month!
That’s pretty hard to beat!
Pro Tip: Take a “Belt and suspenders” approach to backups! Don’t trust any single method (not even us). Because if your site (or your computer) crashes or gets hacked, you want the best odds at getting everything back up and running as quickly as possible. And that’s not going to happen if your backup system isn’t working properly.
When was the last time you checked your backup to make sure it restores properly?